Warehouse LED Work Light – Model 710Low Profile LED Warehouse Work Light
The Model 710 is a compact task warehouse work light that shines light right where it’s needed for a safer, easier, and more productive workplace.
- Compact flush-mount design for mounting flexibility
- Three settings: driving, high, and full
- Powerful punch of light in both vertical and horizontal planes
- Rugged polycarbonate housing
- Integrated 3-pin Packard connector
The Model 710 has three different settings for task-specific illumination:
- Driving Beam: Additional visibility when driving. Light is focused forward and down, out of the eyes of oncoming workers and vehicles.
- High Beam: Forward overhead light, vertical illumination allows operators to see potential hazards when equipment is being raised.
- Full Spread: A combination of driving and high beam light, providing a full beam of vertical light to completely illuminate the work area.
Mounting Kit (Optional)
The compact design of the Model 710 allows it to be placed where it will provide maximum effectiveness for any application. The Click Bond® stud mounting kit offers a mounting option that doesn’t interfere with a vehicle’s structural integrity.
The Model 710 is a compact warehouse work light that provides targeted illumination and outshines stock forklift lights by generating a broad light pattern across both horizontal and vertical planes. A mounting kit allows for functional positioning, providing a safer and more productive workplace for your crew.
- Material Handling
- Specialty Vehicles
- Truck & Bus
Part Number List
|Part Number||Description||Price (U.S. only)||Spec Sheet|
|1000101||Part 1000101 12-110V LED Warehouse Work Light with Vertical Flood Beam Pattern||DownloadPDF|
|Complies with: Buy America Standards|