Ready to reshape your future with J.W. Speaker?
J.W. Speaker values diversity in our workforce. Additionally, there are many administrative and contractual responsibilities placed on J.W. Speaker as a government contractor. To remain in compliance with our Affirmative Action Plan, resumes and applications for job openings at J.W. Speaker must be documented and all applicants surveyed for their race, ethnicity, gender, disability, and protected veteran status.
· Applications and resumes will be accepted ONLY when there is an open and/or listed position. Unsolicited applications and resumes will not be retained or considered.
· All applicants must specify the job(s) for which they are applying. Application forms that indicate “any job” or incomplete applications will not be considered.
· A listing of open positions will be available on our website, supplied to all state job agencies and/or local departments of workforce development and also can be provided upon request.
· Although an applicant may submit a resume along with their application, the application form must be completed in its entirety for consideration. Only applicants who complete an application will be considered. All candidates who receive telephone interviews and/or in-person interviews are required to fully complete the employment application in order to receive further consideration for the position.
· Applications will be actively considered for 180 days. After that period of time, an applicant will be required to re-apply if a position becomes available.
· Internal applications in the form of employee “Promotion/Transfer Requests” will be actively considered for 180 days.