LED Headlights for Your Peterbilt Trucks
Our unique SmartHeat® Heating System offers a thermally conductive grid system that will de-ice the lens up to twice as fast as other lights. This intelligent system reacts to temperature changes on a real-time basis with no action required by the driver. Don’t compromise your safety in inclement weather, invest in SmartHeat heated LED lights!
Find the right LED headlight for your Peterbilt trucks
- J.W. Speaker is the preferred lighting supplier for Freightliner truck drivers
- Our LED headlights provide superior visibility and added safety for Peterbilt trucks
- Our full product portfolio and diverse fitments means you can fit our headlights into virtually any truck
- SmartHeat® heated lights are designed with trucker’s needs in mind, adding safety and peace of mind on the next long haul
5×7 LED Headlight
- Drop-in replacement for Peterbilt 357, 365, 367, &, 520
- Fits Sealed Beam: H6045 & H5054
- Dual Burn high beam optics for extra punch of light
- Available with SmartHeat Technology that automatically de-ices headlight in wintry conditions
- Street legal supporting DOT, Transport Canada ECE and Military standards
5.75″ Round LED Headlight
- Easy plug and play installation with Delphi wire connector for Peterbilt 379 (PAR46)
- Fits Sealed Beam: High-H5006, Low-H5001
- Front position and DRL functions utilize a new outer ring at high intensities
- DOT & ECE compliant, ECE versions (not for use in the U.S.) feature DRL & FP functions.
The SmartHeat® Series:
With SmartHeat technology, each light is designed to automatically de-ice the surface of the lens. Products with SmartHeat provide peace of mind during cold and snowy conditions by maintaining your ability to see and to be seen. Don’t compromise your safety in inclement weather, invest in SmartHeat heated LED lights!
View the whole series here: www.jwspeaker.com/smartheat