LED Headlight – Model 9800 HS5" x 11" LED High Speed Heated Headlamps
The Model 9800 HS snow plow headlight from J.W. Speaker is designed for municipal snow plows traveling on highways. The upgraded lens and SmartHeat® system from the standard 9800 is designed to withstand the brutal conditions of high speed plowing.
- SmartHeat® heated lens technology designed for highway and high-speed plowing
- Advanced lens & heater design to help prevent ice bridging
- Uses less power than conventional halogen headlights
- High & low beam headlight with amber turn signal
- Low 5″ profile design increases driver’s line of sight
- UV-Resistant polycarbonate lens and Xenoy housing prevents rust and corrosion
- Fully DOT-compliant for use on and off-road
Street legal supporting DOT standards:
DOT versions are for use in the U.S. DOT-compliance guarantees that your lights are legal on the road, meeting section 108 requirements of the United States Federal Motor Safety Standards. Your DOT-compliance is clearly etched on the lens of the light.
The Model 9800 HS LED Headlight offers a SmartHeat heating system that adjusts to ambient temperatures to automatically clear lenses of ice and snow, keeping drivers safe in brutal conditions.
Find them under our Related Resources below.
The Model 9800 HS offers a low profile LED headlight ideal for high speed snow plowing on highways in hazardous conditions. Bright, white LEDs cut through darkness, fog, and severe weather all year round, making plows more conspicuous to surrounding drivers. The added heating elements and edge-to-edge lens design helps prevent ice bridging on the lens when traveling at high speeds. Upgrade to the Model 9800 HS to keep roads and highways safe and traffic moving.
- Material Handling
- Specialty Vehicles
- Truck & Bus
Part Number List
|Part Number||Description||Price (U.S. only)||Spec Sheet|
|0555743||Part 0555743 12-24V DOT LED High Speed Heated Headlight - 2 Light Kit||DownloadPDF|
|Complies with: Buy America Standards|
- Video: Learn about the SmartHeat Series® - Heated LED Lights Read More... The SmartHeat® Heating System offers a thermally conductive grid system that will de-ice the lens up to twice as fast […]