Position Available: Assembly Group Leader - 2nd ShiftShow Categories
We are looking for an Group Team Leader to lead our 2nd Shift Assembly Team. We are looking for a seasoned leader to organize daily production, line execution and motivate your team!
- Organize and plan daily/weekly line execution to meet Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost goals
- Execute daily leader standard work to identify and improve abnormal conditions
- Utilize hourly data to drive actions and resolve problems as soon as they occur
- Customer focus communicating with other subzones and supplier
- Develop and observe associates on standards; hold accountable through coaching
- Encourage and mentor associates to identify ways to improve the business
- Motivate associates utilizing SQDC; display a strong grasp of metrics and problems
- Develop a vision for success with each associate
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSESS:
- Hands on process and/or technical support
- Manufacturing with a focus on high mix, low volume production preferred
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and ERP
- High school diploma required, Post-High School Education preferred
- Supervisory Certificate preferred
- Problem Solving Training
- Proven people management techniques: (i.e. accountability, development and engagement)
- Ability to teach, coach, & mentor team members on solving problems
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- High School or better
This is an immediate opening!
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (with salary expectations) online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.