Position Available: Mold Machine Operator - 2nd shiftShow Categories
Do you like to set up and operate various machines? We’ve got the job for you. J.W. Speaker Corporation is currently looking for our next Machine Operator. This is a wonderful opportunity for any individual with prior manufacturing experience and molded processes that would like to grow with us.
As our company grows, we are looking for individuals who want to work in a team environment on 2nd shift. This is a wonderful opportunity for any individual with prior manufacturing experience that would like to grow with us.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Quality inspection of molded parts using blueprints and work orders
- Perform daily and weekly 5s procedures
- Set up and operation of various machines including:
- Air presses
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
- A high school diploma or GED
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
This is an immediate opening!
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing.