Position Available: Human Resources ManagerShow Categories
This is not your ordinary HR Manager position! We are looking for a game-changer…someone who has “been there, done that,” and can help us move the needle every single day.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is a new position at our company, creating a new layer of leadership to allow for our team to focus on our strengths. This will be a critical role with business-wide influence and impact and we are excited about filling it! This position reports to the Director of HR, and will have two direct reports (HR Business Partners).
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Passionate about performance management and compensation, as well as the “nuts and bolts” of HR. Strong business acumen. Able to zoom in and out of the details while always looking at “the whole.” Committed coach, focusing on the development of the HR team. Must understand and use data to identify trends, forecast challenges, and make sound, fact-based decisions affecting the entire organization.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and either a PHR or SPHR, along with 5-10 years of HR management.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will INNOVATE
- By implementing and updating the compensation program; ensuring job descriptions are up to date; conduct salary surveys and develop salary budget; analyzing compensation; monitoring the performance evaluation program and revise, as necessary
- By planning, directing, and supervising all activities relating to administration and maintenance of payroll and employee benefit programs
- By developing, implementing, and controlling programs in a manner that ensures cost effectiveness, market competitiveness, and internal equity among employees
You will EXPLORE
- By supporting the HR Director with the talent review process to ensure strong people performance at all levels
- By working with HR team members, identifying improvements to the HR system that will allow the organization to achieve the strategic objectives
You will PERFORM
- By managing the execution and maintenance of the performance management system
- By working with the HR Business Partners to conduct a cadence of performance check sessions with leaders
- By ensuring our policies are compliant and in line with the law and our culture
- By training managers on their roles and responsibilities to follow our policies, ensuring compliance
- By driving safety and wellness proactively, understanding and mitigating risks
- Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration or related field.
- 5-10 years HR Leadership
- Professional in HR
- Strategic Professional/HR
This is an immediate opening, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities