Position Available: Assembler - 1st and 2nd shiftShow Categories
This is not your average assembly job – this is a fast-paced environment for open-minded individuals looking for a career. Our team is down to earth and deeply focused on our customers.
Positive attitude. Team player. Desire to learn. These are the top skills you will need to be successful as an Assembler at J.W. Speaker!
Our team is down to earth and deeply focused on our customers. Expect to work closely on a team of 10-15 people in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment located in Germantown, WI.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Your day kicks off at 6:45am with a team meeting. Next, you can expect to assemble awesome lights that go on vehicles like ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles & even space equipment! You’ll read blueprints, work with automation, & be responsible for thorough cosmetic inspections.
As you rotate positions throughout the day, you’ll need to have an eye for detail to ensure our customers are receiving quality products. Our core values will guide you until the end of the day at 2:45pm. We’re on a mission to be the best, make money & have fun!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You’re good with your hands. In fact, you probably do DIY projects regularly! You like to be on your feet (not sitting at a desk), and you’re not afraid to ask questions. You believe in the philosophy that staying busy all day makes the day go by fast! Ideally, you have past work experience that speaks to your work ethic and fast pace.
Additionally, you’re not afraid to speak up if you have new ideas. Your friends & family would say that you’re not only a good communicator but also a good listener.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will INNOVATE:
- By making improvements to work smarter, not harder
- By being a team player & working together to solve problems
- By communicating well with your team & department
You will EXPLORE:
- By mastering a set of skills through our 9-12 month certification program
- By learning every day & keeping an open mind
- By contributing to a respectful environment
You will PERFORM:
- By bringing your ‘A’ game to work everyday
- By exceeding safety & cleanliness standards (5S)
- By meeting daily metrics around safety, quality, delivery & cost
- By accurately inspecting parts to high quality standards
- By living J.W. Speaker’s core values everyday
- Required: Minimum 1 year experience in a fast-paced, team environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & on a team
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.