Position Available: Tool Room "C" TechnicianShow Categories
We are looking to add a Tool Room Technician who is mechanically inclined and enjoys working with machinery.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a “C” Technician in our Tool Room. This position is a great entry level opportunity for those interested in learning more about Tool and Die and working with our molds. The hours for this position are 7am-3pm, but overtime may be required to support the needs of our Molding Department.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The “perfect” candidate will be someone who is mechanically inclined and enjoys working with machinery. This is a great place to start for candidates who may be interested in pursuing a Tool and Die apprenticeship down the road.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- By supporting mold changeovers by operating basic tool room equipment, including grinders, saws, drill presses, etc…
- By disassembling and reassembling basic molds
- By performing tool change-overs within standard, as well as performing mold cleaning and polishing tasks
- By supporting our 5S standards and identifying appropriate improvements
- By loading and unloading mold tools from trucks, using cranes and forklifts
- By being flexible in your schedule, providing support to off-shifts when needed
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (with salary expectations) online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.