Position Available: Facilities and Maintenance ManagerShow Categories
We are searching for a Facilities and Maintenance Manager to help take the management of our facilities and maintenance to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION: Have you been searching for a career at a company that invests in their facilities, people, processes and equipment? Always wanted to work at a state-of-the-art facility at a booming company? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
This position is open due to growth…(It’s brand new!) As we continue to experience tremendous growth, we need to add some additional seasoned leaders to our staff, and this is one of them. Over the next several years, we will be expanding both our current facility as well as adding new facilities to our campus. This is an exciting time for us, and you will be an integral part of these new projects at our company!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE: Our ideal candidate will have 10 years of experience in a Manufacturing environment, with at least 5 of them in a leadership position. He/she will have a Bachelor’s (or Associate’s, at a minimum) in Plant Engineering. We are looking for a “been there, done that” candidate; someone who can help us take the management of our facilities and maintenance to the next level.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will INNOVATE, EXPLORE and PERFORM:
- By maintaining a safe/compliant (OSHA) workplace
- By utilizing “total cost” thinking; maintaining existing equipment, timely repairs and effective preventative maintenance
- By managing parts and supply availability
- By coordinating new installations
- By managing excess and obsolete equipment
- By providing oversight of our facilities cleaning and maintenance
- By managing recycling and waste disposal
- By overseeing the building grounds/property
- By creating safe and secure facilities
- By coordinating modifications and additions to facilities
- By proactively managing energy at our facilities
- By building maintenance team capability and capacity; building a system that allows for performance and ability to achieve targeted improvements
- By hiring and developing staff and contracting outside services
- By responding 24/7 to critical business needs
- 10 years: manufacturing experience
- 5 years: facilities and maintenance management
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing.