Position Available: Senior Design EngineerShow Categories
We are looking for a Design Engineer to join the engineering team at our growing company!
ABOUT THE POSITION: Our Engineers are swamped, working non-stop on new product development. Because of this, we are looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join our team, creating amazing solutions for our customers in the world of lighting products!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE: Our ideal candidate will start off with either a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology. Ideally, our candidate will have 5-8 years in designing injection molded components, (including surfacing) along with experience using Creo. (FEA experience is a definite plus!)
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- By creating finished solid models and drawings by applying internal and external best practice methods and techniques using Creo software, including the surfacing module and PDMLINK.
- By applying all applicable and accepted plastic part, mold tooling design, and design for assembly principles and techniques
- By demonstrating knowledge of electrical and/or lighting technologies
- By developing and using best practices and standards
- By possessing knowledge of the application of FEA
- By accurate and timely completion of all assigned design-related activities for New Product Development projects
- By working under the direction of the Project Managers, providing timely updates on your status
- By demonstrating knowledge and understanding of customer, regulatory, and industry technical requirements and expectations
- By contributing and providing support to the Product Design Administration team
This is an immediate opening!
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (with salary expectations) online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.