Position Available: Talent Acquisition SpecialistShow Categories
Does finding the right person at the right time for the right job energize you? If so, we may have the perfect job for you!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is a new position at our company, created to help our HR team focus on our talent acquisition efforts as we continue to grow steadily. This position will recruit for all levels of employees, from entry level assemblers and machine operators to senior-level engineering positions, and everything in-between!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Most importantly, you must have a passion for people! This is not a position for an HR professional who understands recruiting is “just part of the job.” Instead, you must embrace being a true salesperson, selling our company and jobs to candidates, and selling our candidates to our hiring managers. You must love talking to people, non-stop…all day, every day! You must be a relationship-builder, an influencer, and exhibit a “hunter” mentality. And, you will be doing all of this both in-person and online, so you must know how to navigate your way thru social media and the internet! This is a fun, fast job with variety and challenge galore. If you want to be in a job where you are in the mix, talking to company owners, leaders, employees (at all levels!), community partners and more, this is it!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will INNOVATE
- By writing effective and engaging job descriptions for all openings
- By executing best-in-class recruiting strategies to meet the needs of the business at all levels; temporary/entry level, skilled/technical, professional and leadership needs
- By taking ownership of social media Careers sites, creating meaningful and effective content
- By being responsible for our internal Referral program, ensuring referral opportunities are promoted and program is fresh and relevant at all times, supporting business needs
You will EXPLORE
- By tracking meaningful metrics surrounding recruitment, reviewing and analyzing data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve recruitment efficiencies
- By meeting with business partners to ensure hiring targets are clear and candidates meet expectations
- By pulsing on market conditions and industry trends, surfacing issues that may impact business objectives
- By coordinating and attending recruiting events, including job fairs and other community outreach activities, building strategic business relationships with recruiting contacts and ensuring diversity initiatives are met
You will PERFORM
- By sourcing, screening, and selecting applicants for openings, supporting the needs of the business
- By managing job postings on recruitment boards, ensuring accuracy and evaluating effectiveness
- By following all applicable federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunities, immigration, OFCCP, and EEO regulations
- By maintaining ATS regularly to ensure information is up to date and applicable
- By administering new hire paperwork, scheduling orientation and communicating with the Learning and Development Specialist and Hiring Manager to ensure effective onboarding plan is in place
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- 2-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Strong knowledge of the principles, practices, and sound techniques of recruiting
- Intermediate knowledge of ATS systems, social media sites, and Microsoft products
Qualifications/Experience/Licenses & Certifications
- Bachelors or better in Human Resource Administration.
- 2-5 years: Full-cycle recruiting
- Professional in HR
This is an immediate opening, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities