Position Available: Quality ManagerShow Categories
We are looking to add a Quality Manager to own our Quality Management System and to provide leadership throughout the organization.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In order to make a quality product, our employees must have a quality mindset. It must be second nature to them, and it must be our #1 operating priority (behind safety, of course!) We are looking for a Quality Manager to own our Quality Management System, providing leadership throughout our organization and setting the foundation for our quality success.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Ideally, you will start off with a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering disciple or similar and have 15+ years experience in Quality and 5+ years as a Quality Manager. Additionally, we would love our Quality Manager to have a Six Sigma Green Belt (at a minimum,) or a Black Belt (preferred). ISO 9001: 2015 or TS-16949 standards experience is heavily preferred! In addition, our Quality Manager must be an excellent communicator, leading with a hands-on, practical approach.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will INNOVATE:
- By working with the design staff and operations concerning product design and tooling to ensure production quality in assembly
- By teaching and performing problem-solving using Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) thinking
- By educating and applying quality improvement tools to facilitate quality improvement
- By team-building; raising the level of involvement, responsibility, and accountability
- By working individual skill-development plans to increase capability and flexibility to meet customer/business requirements, developing process experts along the way
You will EXPLORE:
- By ensuring that critical suppliers used by the organization are selected, evaluated, and re-evaluated and that records of these assessments are maintained
- By facilitating problem detection, ownership, root cause analysis, and effective corrective/preventative actions
- By working with value stream and zone leaders to implement key business initiatives and complete daily business functions
You will PERFORM:
- By ensuring the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO:9001 and regulatory/legal requirements
- By confirming that the processes needed for the Quality Management System are established, implemented, and maintained
- By verifying that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review, and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the Quality Management System
- By managing and facilitating the corrective action systems; customer, internal, and supplier
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.
- 15 years: Quality Manager experience
- Cert. Quality Engineer
This is an immediate opening, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (with salary expectations) online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.