Position Available: Mold Processing Technicial B - 2nd ShiftShow Categories
J.W. Speaker Corporation designs and manufactures off-road lighting products. We have our own product line as well as creating custom designs for OEM’s. Our Molding Department supplies the Assembly Department with the right parts at the right time. We are a high mix/low volume manufacturer. So, we rely on a skilled and flexible workforce. In our Molding Department, we need experienced individuals who can help us reduce scrap and setup time while keeping the area clean and organized.
If this sounds like an environment you can work in, please continue reading.
As a Mold Tech, you will be responsible for doing setups on plastic injection molding machines.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Set-up and start-up existing tools and produce good parts at standard
- Troubleshoot existing processes
- Focus on improvements to reduce waste, setup time, cost, scrap
- Train entry level Mold Technicians and Operators as assigned
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a plastic injection Mold Technician role
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Apprenticeship participation or post high school education in plastic injection molding is a plus
- A strong understanding/continuing education in lean manufacturing, problem solving and process improvement
This is an immediate opening!
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing.