J.W. Speaker Kicks Off New Product Launch at the 22nd Annual Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA) ShowShow Categories
Germantown, WI., June 18, 2019 – J.W. Speaker, the premier LED lighting manufacturer known for cutting-edge technology and design, will be officially introducing new LED lights designed for snow and ice during the Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA) Show. Along with the two new product introductions, J.W. Speaker will be showcasing the following DOT compliant LED lights at their booth (#425):
- New 274 Flash Heated LED Light: This all-new oval LED strobe and turn light with SmartHeat® de-icing technology is the first-of-its-kind in the industry that can be installed on snowplow trucks, refuse trucks and work trucks.
- New 9900 LP LED Snow Plow Headlight: This all-new LED headlight with SmartHeat de-icing technology features a low-profile design that makes it ideal for commercial and residential snow and ice removal.
- Model 9800 HS LED Snow Plow Headlight: Designed for high-speed plowing, this LED headlight with SmartHeat de-icing technology ensures optimal line-of-sight for the driver. The light features a bright, white LED light with precise beam patterns and best-in-class performance.
- Model 8700 Evolution 2 – 7” Heated LED Headlight: This LED headlight is the SmartHeat version of J.W. Speaker’s popular 7” LED headlight that set the on-road standard in unsurpassed performance for OEM and aftermarket customers. Ideal for work trucks in vocational applications, the headlight delivers maximum visibility and safety for drivers while ensuring productivity and utilization all year long.
- Trail-6 Sport™ Work Light: When maximum lighting is required to get the job done, this high-powered LED light is ideal for work trucks. The compact light generates 2,380 effective lumens – two to three times brighter than comparable sized work lights. The light includes flood and spot optics and adjustable mounting brackets for easy installation.
“We’re excited for this year’s attendees to experience our innovative SmartHeat technology and our new LED products for the snow and ice market,” said Michael Stoeckel, Director of Aftermarket Sales at J.W. Speaker. “Visibility is critical for customers whose livelihoods depend on getting their jobs done no matter the weather. From tail lights to turn lights and headlights, our SmartHeat technology offers another level of safety and efficiency for workers in cold weather climates.”
The SIMA Show is the industry’s biggest trade show – giving attendees access to companies who provide products, programs, and services to snow and ice management professionals. This year’s event will take place June 25 – 28, 2019 at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
To learn more about J.W. Speaker’s current offerings, please visit J.W. Speaker’s website at www.jwspeaker.com. For the most recent updates on J.W. Speaker and the new products launching at the SIMA Show, follow J.W. Speaker on social media using the handle @jwspeaker on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
J.W. Speaker specializes in the design and manufacture of vehicle lighting systems for OEMs and aftermarket applications. For more information, contact J.W. Speaker at 800.558.7288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.