Position Available: Molding Quality Inspector/TrainerShow Categories
This is a brand new position in our growing company! We are looking for a quality-minded individual to ensure we are molding the best parts possible for our internal and external customers!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Our ideal candidate will be proficient in MS Office applications. He/she will have at least 2 years of experience in manufacturing (plastic injection molding preferred) and 1+ year(s) experience with an ISO-based quality system. Additionally, basic blueprint reading is required. (GD&T experience is a definite plus!), along with experience using basic measurement tools, such as calipers, gauges, and fixtures.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will EXPLORE, INNOVATE, & PERFORM:
- By ensuring compliance to customer requirements and to internal process requirements via auditing in-process parts, non-conforming material re-work, and first piece approval
- By training associates in proper preparation of work and inspection of molded parts following the Molding Zone standardized work and procedures
- By identifying inconsistencies in documentation, including JW Speaker drawings/prints, or any other written specifications (such as the part appearance standard) used to inspect or assess supplied-components for use in production
- By supporting the quality team initiatives to improve quality-related processes (non-conforming materials, final inspection)
- By assisting quality technicians, quality engineers, and sourcing to identify molding quality concerns
- By auditing zone documentation for accuracy and ISO compliance
- By surfacing problems utilizing data analysis
Education & Experience
- High School or Better
- 1 year Related Experience
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application.