Position Available: Technical Business AnalystShow Categories
Another brand new position at our growing company, and a rare chance to join our IT team!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This position is perfect for the person who is passionate about Business Intelligence! We are looking for someone who can develop a strong data warehouse for our booming manufacturing company. We have multiple sources gathering data throughout our locations, and we want to develop a “single source for the truth” in this new data warehouse! It’s a great opportunity for someone who likes to create and make something their own!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Our ideal candidate will start off with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management, or related fields. We strongly prefer candidates with formal training in data warehousing, as experience in this field is a must. Candidates should have 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence (BI) or Business Process Management (BPM) related areas. SQL experience is a must, as well. Because you will also be working with internal customers at all levels of experience and education, candidates must be excellent communicators and able to drive change.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will EXPLORE, INNOVATE, & PERFORM:
- By deploying and supporting company Business Intelligence reporting systems
- By developing and supporting Business Process Management systems
- By deploying and supporting newly approved technologies with business leaders
- By serving as project manager for technical projects with large IT impact
- By assisting the Director of IT with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Database Management tasks
- By developing standardized technical business processes to support 1st priorities
- By contributing to system/applications designs with focus on data integrity, ease of use, and reporting/analytics development
- By researching new technologies to continuously improve our IT priorities
- By developing and documenting department standard practices
- Education: Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field
- Experience: 5 years: Data Warehousing
- Experience: 5 years: Business Intelligence
This is an immediate opening!
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (with salary expectations) online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.