Internship Available: Supply Chain InternshipShow Categories
We’re hiring a driven student looking for a challenge in our Materials department. Push the limits on a daily basis while having fun along the way in our internship program!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
J.W. Speaker strives to be the best in everything that we do – that’s why we focus on hiring the best and brightest, and our interns are no exception! Every year we offer current students the opportunity for personal and professional development through our hands on part time and internship programs.
As an intern at J.W. Speaker, you will be immersed in our fast-paced and state of the art environment from day one. You will gain valuable insight working on real world projects to make a tangible impact on the business all while experiencing J.W. Speaker’s dynamic culture.
A hands-on, fast-paced internship with potential to turn into a job!
J.W. Speaker interns have the chance to engage in a lot more than just work:
- Mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities throughout the organization including exposure to senior leadership
- Giving back to the community through our annual Intern Volunteer Day
- Chance to collaborate and connect with other interns across the organization including social events
- A fun and fast-paced culture with an emphasis on learning and development
- Flexible work schedule with your school schedule and collegiate sports team schedule
- Opportunity for a full time job offer at the end of your internship
- Casual/informal dress environment
- Paid internships
We’re hiring driven students looking to be challenged to push the limits on a daily basis while having fun along the way!
As a supply chain intern at J.W. Speaker, you will utilize your sharp analytical skills in dynamic environment. Don’t expect to sit at a desk all day – our supply chain interns work closely with our production team to analyze data to help anticipate and resolve potential inventory discrepancies or bad balances. Expect to work your magic in Excel!
- Must be working towards a supply chain degree at an accredited college or university
- Junior/Senior standing preferred, graduate students considered
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel skills required
Apply online by November 1. Please specify if you are seeking a year around internship or summer internship only. Year around interns typically work 8-15 hours per week and full-time during breaks and summer when possible.
The internship hiring process consists of two interviews. Typically, the first interview is conducted at your college or university campus or over the phone. The second interview will be conducted through Skype. All candidates will be notified of hiring decisions via e-mail or phone and validated with a formal offer letter around December 15th.
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities