Position Available: Demand PlannerShow Categories
We are looking for a Demand Planning Analyst to join our team! This is a great opportunity for a recent Supply Chain/Operations graduate to get their foot in the door at a booming company, with lots of opportunity for growth! We are a fast-paced environment with a variety of duties, but this role will initially focus on the following critical tasks:
- Develop build plans after reviewing capacity, materials, customer demand and master production plans
- Execute manufacturing strategies within the departments (assembly, molding, electronics, and wire), optimizing short and long term asset utilization
- Manage weekly, monthly, quarterly demand and capacity reviews within the departments
- Develop inventory strategies on existing, new, and phase out items to minimize obsolescence and stock-outs
- Coordinate and communicate customer action plans, ramp up and ramp down strategies with Supply Planners
- Understand and follow material standards (Kanban vs MRP, sizing parameters, safety stock, ABC, interval analysis to align to the value stream.
Continuous Improvement / Project Management:
- Active team member on new product development projects, working with engineering, sales, internal and external suppliers
- Utilize 4 step problem solving
- Qualified candidates must have a degree in Operations Management or Supply Chain.
- Strong analytical and statistical abilities, including concepts such as standard deviation, safety stock calculations, and coefficient of variation
- APICS Certification
- Experience with ERP systems a plus!
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Outstanding communication skills
This is an immediate opening!
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (with salary expectations) online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.