Position Available: Mold Machine Operator - 2nd shiftShow Categories
J.W. Speaker Corporation is searching a 2nd shift Mold Machine Operator. This is a wonderful opportunity for any individual with prior manufacturing experience and molded processes that would like to grow with us.
“We always want extraordinary, not ordinary.” That’s what our veteran employees in the J.W. Speaker Mold Department would say. From day one, you start an onboarding program, learning everything from safety and quality standards to press inspection and scrap reporting. You don’t necessarily need Mold Operator experience, but a positive attitude and team player mentality are required.
For over 80 years, our Mold Department has been a big part of our success. We live by the words ‘Driving Technology. Building Bright Futures.’ Our culture is fast paced. It’s a team-based environment that promotes learning and skill development.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE: A real team player! You support your team day in and day out with a smile. You like to be the best, make money, and have fun. People say your positivity spreads to those around you. You have your High School Diploma or GED. Communication and responsibility are right up your alley, and you have at least 12 months of work experience to prove it!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will INNOVATE:
- By continuously improving processes & communication
- By promoting problem-solving
- By living our J.W. Speaker vision
- By mentoring & training new team members
You will EXPLORE:
- By completing a 90 day certification program to develop new skills
- By discovering your potential & career path
- By engaging in your work & going above & beyond daily execution
You will PERFORM:
- By following documentation for specific quality standards
- By inspecting & packaging injection molded parts
- By rotating machines every couple of hours
- By being part of a team & communicating with your team & leaders
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
- A high school diploma or GED
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
This is an immediate opening!
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing.