Position Available: Maintenance Technician- 2nd shiftShow Categories
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician on 2nd shift to join our team. This is a wonderful opportunity for any individual with prior maintenance experience that would like to grow with us.
- Collecting and removing production waste
- Placing recyclable materials in proper containers
- Replacing or repairing building lighting
- Perform on-site maintenance work requests
- Assist in performing planned preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Required Experience & Education:
- Education: A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Basic mechanical ability
This is an immediate opening!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and STD insurance
- Company matched 401(k)
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing education assistance
- 11 paid holiday days
J.W. Speaker is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace. Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Interested candidates should submit their resumes online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing.