Position Available: Director of MarketingShow Categories
We are looking to add a Director of Marketing. This is a new role within our organization, elevated from a Marketing Manager role due to the importance of this position!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Rare opening in our Marketing department! This position is focused primarily on outbound marketing, brand promotion, product collateral, and market research, along with leading a team of 5 marketing professionals. This is a “working” leader position, with 60% of your time focused on a variety of marketing efforts, and 40% of your time focused on leading the team!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Our ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a Marketing major. He/she should have 7-10 years of experience in a leadership role, with 5 years of experience generating educational and promotional materials for technical products. In addition, our ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with sound business acumen, possess excellent communication and organization skills, and strong knowledge of all marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will EXPLORE:
- By overseeing and evaluating market research and adjusting our marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- By developing and recommending product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategies to produce the highest possible long-term market shares
- By working with customers to increase knowledge of products to improve application success
- By connecting with the sales teams, distributors and manufacturers representatives to understand and define which educational and promotional collateral materials are most effective for specific market segments and customer groups
You will INNOVATE:
- By creating and managing a process that drives the marketing mix, commercialization and sales roll-out activities
- By partnering with the sales team to develop and manage marketing plans and programs designed to communicate the brand and grow sales in targeted markets for both the aftermarket and OEM sides of the business
- By collaborating with sales managers to develop effective go-to market strategies and prioritize critical initiatives aimed at growing the markets
- By creating tools for internal and external sales workforce to educate customers about product features
- By taking ownership of the creation and maintenance of department metrics/reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and sales impact
You will PERFORM:
- By being responsible for (together with the team) brand and product content creation: online, print, POP, experiential and video
- By directing the development, maintenance and continual improvements for company’s website, customer portal and dealer locator. Verify effectiveness via appropriate analytics and industry recognized tools
- By establishing and maintaining standards and policies to reinforce the brand and company’s image
- By providing education and promotional collateral materials for demand generation through sales teams, distributors, manufacturers reps, and customer focus groups/associations/clubs
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Required: Bachelors degree or better in Marketing or related field.
- Experience: 5-7 years leadership experience preferred
- Preferred: 10 years marketing experience
This is an immediate opening, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (with salary expectations) online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.