Position Available: Senior Test & Automation EngineerShow Categories
We are looking to add a systems architect to help provide strategic direction in this area for our growing company.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This position is considered the foremost technical expert in the area of automation and testing at our company!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Our ideal candidate will have 10-15 years of experience in Test and Automation. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is a must. (A Master’s degree is a plus!) Candidates must have extensive knowledge of various PLC programming languages, expertise in HMI and robot integration, and experience in electrical and controls design.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
You will EXPLORE:
- By investigating and developing new technologies, working closely with our Research and Development team on new products and process concepts
- By evaluating and solving high level production-processing problems
- By providing recommendations for capital improvements with payback justifications
You will INNOVATE:
- By developing systems architecture, and managing the design, build, and validation of highly technical specialized equipment and systems
- By developing design for manufacturability, automation, and testing standards and guidelines for the rest of the organization to follow
- By providing critical project technical leadership
- By defining critical project criteria to ensure project completion
You will PERFORM:
- By serving as an advisor or consultant for new product and process issues
- By taking responsibility for all aspects of the project, including management of 1-5 engineers for project duration
- By planning, scheduling, and implementing large capital improvements
- By communicating and providing guidance to production associates, materials, design, and manufacturing engineers
- By sharing knowledge and helping engineers on more complex processing problems or improvements
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors or better in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5 years experience: Siemens knowledge
- 10-15 years experience: test and automation engineering
This is an immediate opening, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes (with salary expectations) online by clicking the “Apply Now” button corresponding to this position listing. The links will take you to a third-party website where you can submit an application. Click here for FAQs and Benefit information.